10/13/2007

[09.26] The Korean Thanks-giving Day

It's Chusok! [추석]

Chusok is The Korean Thanks-giving Day.
Korea very big a festive day!!!!

All family is gather.
Grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, uncle, uncle's wife, baby ....
relative!

But, My relative is only Uncle.
Uncle is my father's brother.

My father is the first.
So, the fourth in my home.

My uncle Seoul go to my home.


My family is few.
So, fourth food is few.












But, help mother.
I make the fourth food.
Fry filleted fish.
And fry filldted shelled oysters.
And fry filldted circle shape.
And......
And......

I'm many make fourth food.

And, Chusok.
fourth.
Go to father's maternal uncle home.
Give to Chusok greeting.

End Chusok.

1 comment:

D_H said...

That food looks d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!! You helped make it? Very nice ~~~~.